5-9-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Thank you! How did the mission go last night?

It was fun to get out of the house, and try out some new equipment, but the investigation itself was a wash. All other team members had to cancel at the last minute so it was just the two of us again. Activity was very subdued from our last time there. We still have to review audio and video. Saw a few naked-eye orbs, nothing on the SLS.
We are going to keep looking for more committed team members, only one of them had a real excuse, her BF's father passed-away earlier in the day. She's a co-worker and friend of some 27 years. The others were "too tired" to stay up.

We are twice their age, lol!

It was fun to get out of the house, and try out some new equipment, but the investigation itself was a wash. All other team members had to cancel at the last minute so it was just the two of us again. Activity was very subdued from our last time there. We still have to review audio and video. Saw a few naked-eye orbs, nothing on the SLS.
We are going to keep looking for more committed team members, only one of them had a real excuse, her BF's father passed-away earlier in the day. She's a co-worker and friend of some 27 years. The others were "too tired" to stay up.

We are twice their age, lol!
Time to take applications for dedicated team members!

1620578175101.png

It's hard to train a new team when they don't show up.

Their loss, ultimately. Wife and I had a good time without them.
We have a residential investigation coming up soon, that will be easy with just two of us.

It's PINK. MLB players are wearing pink with pink accessories, gloves, bats in honor of Mother's Day

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
My mom hated pink lol. She was more a fan of peacock hues. Irridescent blues and greens.

Reactions: garnetsilver
My "colors" are pink, blues and purples. And black. My entire wardrobe falls in that color scheme.

Reactions: garnetsilver