5-7-2023 Sunday Live Chat

Really so glad that is all coming together for you, Wolf! You've had one heck of a year or two!
Me too. There seems to be a little light at the end of the tunnel. I don’t really want to spend this money, but it needs to be done. And I’ll feel so much better afterwards.

Me too. There seems to be a little light at the end of the tunnel. I don’t really want to spend this money, but it needs to be done. And I’ll feel so much better afterwards.
I agree. Do it now so you don't have a bigger problem later. Then you don't have to worry about it. Investing in your home makes perfect sense right now.

I agree. Do it now so you don't have a bigger problem later. Then you don't have to worry about it. Investing in your home makes perfect sense right now.
The money is coming from the Life Insurance policy my dad had left us. It hasn’t had a new roof installed in I don’t know when. But I plan to work out every last kink I see. After that’s done, the rest will go into savings towards retirement.

Reactions: garnetsilver
The money is coming from the Life Insurance policy my dad had left us. It hasn’t had a new roof installed in I don’t know when. But I plan to work out every last kink I see. After that’s done, the rest will go into savings towards retirement.
Excellent plan! I'm so glad things are starting to turn around for you, hon. YAY!

Reactions: Lone Wolf
Excellent plan! I'm so glad things are starting to turn around for you, hon. YAY!
We’d been in serious trouble if it weren’t for that. I had more going out than coming in and couldn’t pay some of my bills or go to the doctor if I needed to.

We’d been in serious trouble if it weren’t for that. I had more going out than coming in and couldn’t pay some of my bills or go to the doctor if I needed to.
So glad that it was there for you. I think you are using it wisely. Good for you!

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I'm about to wish anyone still here a goodnight. I have a few "housekeeping" duties to do here on site so I'm gonna get those done and then try to actually sleep tonight. This night owl needs a night sleep...lol

May you all have a good night and I hope to see you tomorrow!

Reactions: garnetsilver