5-7-2023 Sunday Live Chat

Puts a crimp in my search for content, but it was worth it today. I tried to stay on paranormal sites while searching today.
i know, its hard to surf for anything without being fronted with so much negativity. i try to take breaks often and just stay on diiferent sites without any news....hobby groups, wood working, art etc....

Reactions: garnetsilver
My chihuahua chases the rabbits in our back yard all the time, but he never catches them
These are just getting their hop and starting to peer out of the ground nests. My backyard is bunny haven every year because it's fenced enough to keep the coyotes at bay but the bun bun's can get out if needed.

i know, its hard to surf for anything without being fronted with so much negativity. i try to take breaks often and just stay on diiferent sites without any news....hobby groups, wood working, art etc
So far I have avoided most of it today with only a headline or two that I kept right on going by. lol

These are just getting their hop and starting to peer out of the ground nests. My backyard is bunny haven every year because it's fenced enough to keep the coyotes at bay but the bun bun's can get out if needed.
we hear the coyote's howling around here, but they stay away for the most parts. My wife hit one with the car a couple years ago...stupid coyote's.

we hear the coyote's howling around here, but they stay away for the most parts. My wife hit one with the car a couple years ago...stupid coyote's.
We have a woods and field behind us and we're near a creek. They tend to set up base camp around here. Locally, the county has been putting out coyote warnings as they are actually roaming neighborhoods in city now!

• Wow
We have a woods and field behind us and we're near a creek. They tend to set up base camp around here. Locally, the county has been putting out coyote warnings as they are actually roaming neighborhoods in city now!
Do you get deer in town? We've got deer running all over town.