5-7-2022 Saturday Live Chat

Hi, Debi. We're having smoked pork loin, baked potatoes and salad
Sounds lovely. My son, bless him, is going to do carry out for me. Since I don't normally get take out food of any kind, it's his gift to me. I told the kids I'm trying to get rid of stuff at this point in my life so stop buying me stuff...lol Downsizing isn't easy when they keep bringing me more things. Food gift is great.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Sounds lovely. My son, bless him, is going to do carry out for me. Since I don't normally get take out food of any kind, it's his gift to me. I told the kids I'm trying to get rid of stuff at this point in my life so stop buying me stuff...lol Downsizing isn't easy when they keep bringing me more things. Food gift is great.
That works. Happy Mother's Day -- and to all the other mothers in the group!

I posted your blog link the other day. I enjoyed it!

Allow me to just put a foot in your back and PUSH....lol
Lot's of things up in the air at this time.....My company called and asked if I could go to work on a pipeline in Eastern VA. That's not possible right now, so we'll see where time takes us.

Lot's of things up in the air at this time.....My company called and asked if I could go to work on a pipeline in Eastern VA. That's not possible right now, so we'll see where time takes us.
I can imagine it's a very crazy time for you guys. How's MIL doing? Sending her and your wife Mother's Day wishes.