5-7-2021 Friday Live Chat

I remember reading Gerber had to remove the drawing of the baby from these jar labels when their baby food was sent overseas to non-English speaking nations. People in some of those countries thought they were looking at pureed baby.
awesome

Rare, very Rare, if theres a level below rare ill take that one too...........
RIGHT ON,Paul !!!! It's called blue . I do like it warm but rare! I am not one of those horrible people who send stuff back.Unless it's steak or prime rib.

Hey Paint, I was really sleepy but in the 5th inning Reds' pitcher Wade Miley had a perfect game going. Glad I stayed up, he threw a no hitter and I watched the whole game. First no no I've ever seen.

Reactions: Paintman
Good deal Duke !
I remember Mark Buhrleh's perfect game that we were listening to on the radio.
That's one for the books.

Reactions: Duke
Hi all!

Better late than never. Busy afternoon after a bad start. Just too stiff and back too bad to get up when the alarm went off at 8. I had the day off so took the pill and went back to bed for two more hours. By then I could walk without doing the sciatica jerk lol. But that killed my morning plans. Took the Mrs. to a doctor apt after lunch (breakfast lol) and have been charging batteries and going over all the gear one more time. Need to get an SD card at CVS tomorrow.
Cold front blowing in, after today's 80, tomorrow will struggle to hit 60.
No new GA episode on D+ today.

Reactions: Paintman