5-5-2023 Friday Live Chat

For the first weekend in awhile, we look forward to a warm, rain free Saturday. The rain returns Sunday!
rained today here but the weekend is supposed to be nice, with rain returning monday.... at least we get a week end break though

Reactions: Debi
rained today here but the weekend is supposed to be nice, with rain returning monday.... at least we get a week end break though
My son was able to do a bit more mowing today. He had to work around baby rabbits in the back yard and some ponding in the side yard, so it looks a bit choppy out there. MOST of the yard is kinda mowed but we won't be winning any landscaping awards! lol

My son was able to do a bit more mowing today. He had to work around baby rabbits in the back yard and some ponding in the side yard, so it looks a bit choppy out there. MOST of the yard is kinda mowed but we won't be winning any landscaping awards! lol
i did get the yard work done before the rain came in. which is actually good, much less to do over the weekend. will actually have a little free time to squeeze in a couple other things. the days getting longer and warmer weather is nice, gonna have to make a new schedule for chores now that i can get more done throughout the week

Reactions: Debi
i did get the yard work done before the rain came in. which is actually good, much less to do over the weekend. will actually have a little free time to squeeze in a couple other things. the days getting longer and warmer weather is nice, gonna have to make a new schedule for chores now that i can get more done throughout the week
How's the chicks doing? Still laying well? And geez, Paul, you have more projects going on that most people have in a year.

Reactions: Paulm
How's the chicks doing? Still laying well? And geez, Paul, you have more projects going on that most people have in a year.
they are doing good and laying daily. get 3 dozen or so eggs a week, so me and two neighbors are not worrying about eggs...lol.... ive got enough projects to last into the fall at least, lots of restoring projects and new builds, along with a few art pieces to work on..... i like to stay busy....lol

they are doing good and laying daily. get 3 dozen or so eggs a week, so me and two neighbors are not worrying about eggs...lol.... ive got enough projects to last into the fall at least, lots of restoring projects and new builds, along with a few art pieces to work on..... i like to stay busy....lol
Are you doing any fairs or shows to do sales this year?

Reactions: Paulm