5-31-2021 Monday Live Chat

Debi, sad.
Maybe it will get picked up by one of the cable channels ?
When Sleepy Hollow was cancelled I remember Christie and I being bummed .
I had a feeling that would happen. Honestly, it is for the best. They made a HUGE mistake with the show by not having even one minute of comic relief in it...XFiles did it well. This show has been a constant all out tension filled hour with a back story that totally complicates it almost to the point of being unable to follow it. They can't pick up new viewers because it's THAT complex.

The concept was great. The writers did not do the concept justice.

194518795_819085635389692_1819778751751753277_n.jpg

Im waiting for my pain meds ro kick in, then a few hours of yardwork before supper. No family coming over today. If my wife feels up to it later, we may drive down the road 20 miles to her dad's grave at the Army cemetery.
My dad was an Air Force vet but his ashes were scattered by his widow after his passing 28 years ago. No grave.
Mom has no grave, either. My sister lost mom's ashes.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Im waiting for my pain meds ro kick in, then a few hours of yardwork before supper. No family coming over today. If my wife feels up to it later, we may drive down the road 20 miles to her dad's grave at the Army cemetery.
My dad was an Air Force vet but his ashes were scattered by his widow after his passing 28 years ago. No grave. :(
I have several relatives without graves, but what I've done in the past is release a balloon in their honor.

Hi all! I hope everyone is out there enjoying a good day. I have ribs in the crockpot and still finishing up the potato salad! Easy cooking.

There are military movies all over the place today. Marathon time!
Meatloaf and veggie for dinner here in Central Florida. Watching a Hallmark marathon. Kind of like a Twilight Zone marathon....NOT! :oops:

Reactions: garnetsilver