5-3-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

Woke to 48 degrees out there. Winter and Spring must have had a fight, and Winter won!:eek:

Reactions: Paulm
Yes, so, some woman absolutely cussed me out on the road today still not sure when I did exactly. All of a sudden someone behind me was blaring the horn at me for like 10 seconds, then she whipped over to my drivers side. I started thinking, oh Christ… I’m fixing to get it ! She had her left hand on the wheel and leaned way over to the passenger side, flipping me off and cussing me out for about eight long seconds lol I was like yeah, F me….thank you have a nice day! Still not sure what I did maybe I accidentally cut her off … Sorry. Lol.
Wooo hooo. Good times! Lol.

Yes, so, some woman absolutely cussed me out on the road today still not sure when I did exactly. All of a sudden someone behind me was blaring the horn at me for like 10 seconds, then she whipped over to my drivers side. I started thinking, oh Christ… I’m fixing to get it ! She had her left hand on the wheel and leaned way over to the passenger side, flipping me off and cussing me out for about eight long seconds lol I was like yeah, F me….thank you have a nice day! Still not sure what I did maybe I accidentally cut her off … Sorry. Lol.
Wooo hooo. Good times! Lol.
Earthling.....go figure....;ss

• Big Grin
Reactions: garnetsilver
1683153156041.jpeg

1683153359198.jpeg

1683153483828.jpeg

1683153540087.jpeg

4 nights @ Azure Palm Desert resort

Calgon take me awaaaay