5-3-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I will try to get a quick bike ride in before the showers
I missed the morning window, but did catch the afternoon window. 75 degrees, 9 mph winds, low humidity; just can't beat that for riding conditions. I rode the trail less travelled to avoid the many maskless people out on this weekend day. 90 minutes, 15 miles; it was great. My legs must be getting into shape. No drips, no runs, no sore joints.

As for Gunsmoke....20 years that thing was on!!! I'm doomed.
Ha...interesting fact, the actual time period known as the american frontier or commonly the " wild west " ..was only 30 years....lol...gunsmoke then lasted almost as long as the period portrayed......so in a way you are actually living it, all of it....lol

Reactions: Lynne and jadamz
Hello everyone, hope you are all having a great day.

55 min till prayertime Lynne said she may be showing us some of her signature dance moves this week. I am looking forward to that! Guys I have just finished a 4 ½ hour book editing session--i am burnt so i need a little help with the countdown tonight

I is numb

Reactions: Lynne
Ha...interesting fact, the actual time period known as the american frontier or commonly the " wild west " ..was only 30 years....lol...gunsmoke then lasted almost as long as the period portrayed......so in a way you are actually living it, all of it....lol
fun fact!!