5-29-2021 Saturday Live Chat

The last item is about to come off the charger, its the tablet we use for the SLS camera. I spent much of last night on charge duty while watching the tube. We have plenty of new disposable batteries, unused from the last investigation. Just the small cooler to fill with snacks and a few bottles of water. I filled the gas tank yesterday.
We will be at the investigation while most of you enjoy tonights movie. Will report when we come out the other side!
Good luck tonight. May your batteries not drain so you can catch the evidence.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
ATTENTION: THE MOVIE TONIGHT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BUT WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK!

It's still Saturday night here, barely. We have been home for a while, relating the night's events to our daughter who was Pugsitting. Amazing night, 3 empaths on the team! The client's problem was discerned and several spirits were moved-on. Good thing we brought all our gear, our thermal imager was used to capture important evidence in a crawlspace under the house. Some SLS activity.
Anyway, we got along great and were told without hesitation that we were welcome anytime. I was the only man on a team with 5 women, one of them lives within walking distance of us.
More soon. It was a great night!

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
It's still Saturday night here, barely. We have been home for a while, relating the night's events to our daughter who was Pugsitting. Amazing night, 3 empaths on the team! The client's problem was discerned and several spirits were moved-on. Good thing we brought all our gear, our thermal imager was used to capture important evidence in a crawlspace under the house. Some SLS activity.
Anyway, we got along great and were told without hesitation that we were welcome anytime. I was the only man on a team with 5 women, one of them lives within walking distance of us.
More soon. It was a great night!
Wow that’s really great!!!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah