5-28-2023 Sunday Live Chat

Today is War Movie day at my house. Hubs will have them on all day. At least I'm not in Dodge for a bit.

Gonna do up some burgers tonight. We are having a very low key holiday here.

I guess it depends on the reason for the chase and whether or not I'm the one doing the chasing or the one being chased.

If I'm in pursuit of a someone wanted by the law then it's Blondie - One Way or Another.

If I'm chasing someone down because they have some secret knowledge then it's Tom Petty - Running Down a Dream.

If someone has a friend or family member they are holding hostage then I'm going with Pantera - F@#%-ing Hostile.

Now if I'm being chased by law enforcement the again is Pantera but Cowboys From Hell.

If it's a scenario where I'm speeding through a war zone or active natural catastrophy like in the movie 2012 then it's Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flame

If being chased by killer robots or evil AI I'm going with Guns n' Rose's - You Could Be Mine

Or maybe it's an alien invasion and I have the ultimate doomsday weapon in the back of the car. I can stop the whole invasion by driving it into the alien mothership that's landed in the city but all the alien forces are trying to stop me. It's a suicide mission but there is no other choice. If that happens then I'm playing Europe - Final Countdown

I guess it depends on the reason for the chase and whether or not I'm the one doing the chasing or the one being chased.

If I'm in pursuit of a someone wanted by the law then it's Blondie - One Way or Another.

If I'm chasing someone down because they have some secret knowledge then it's Tom Petty - Running Down a Dream.

If someone has a friend or family member they are holding hostage then I'm going with Pantera - F@#%-ing Hostile.

Now if I'm being chased by law enforcement the again is Pantera but Cowboys From Hell.

If it's a scenario where I'm speeding through a war zone or active natural catastrophy like in the movie 2012 then it's Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flame

If being chased by killer robots or evil AI I'm going with Guns n' Rose's - You Could Be Mine

Or maybe it's an alien invasion and I have the ultimate doomsday weapon in the back of the car. I can stop the whole invasion by driving it into the alien mothership that's landed in the city but all the alien forces are trying to stop me. It's a suicide mission but there is no other choice. If that happens then I'm playing Europe - Final Countdown
I do believe you have covered every angle of this question! lol

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm
Today is War Movie day at my house. Hubs will have them on all day. At least I'm not in Dodge for a bit.

Gonna do up some burgers tonight. We are having a very low key holiday here.
Yes! I watched a good WW2 movie the other night at the hotel called A walk in the sun. 1944.
Burgers….. yum.

I actually think that might be less boring than watching the cars go round and round. The announcers can add some interest.
When I filmed Days of Thunder in the late 80's. Cruise smashed into the wall at Indy as he was rounding the corner. Investors clutched their breasts

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Yes! I watched a good WW2 movie the other night at the hotel called A walk in the sun. 1944.
Burgers….. yum.
hahaahah burgerz! Yummy. I remember the best tasting burger I ever had was when I stood outside in a line a mile long,in Moscow ,on my birthday ,in the freezin' cold,on the opening day of the first McDonalds in Soviet Union and the 2nd best was after being in Bulgaria for 3 months and having a big mac ...WOW.

Dang...the channel changed and guess where we are? OK, he's gonna take a nap soon. The remote shall be MINE! Bwahahahaha!
ETHER. Don't hear about that much anymore.Effective.

hahaahah burgerz! Yummy. I remember the best tasting burger I ever had was when I stood outside in a line a mile long,in Moscow ,on my birthday ,in the freezin' cold,on the opening day of the first McDonalds in Soviet Union and the 2nd best was after being in Bulgaria for 3 months and having a big mac ...WOW.
Havin' fun,2Riverz?