5-28-2022 Saturday Live Chat

it's been quite some time fishing for bass. I caught 1 last year which was great. When we were young, that's all we fished for was bass lol. now we getting older, we a tad out of practice lol.

Reactions: Debi
Yeah usually Berkley power worms. Pumkinseed works pretty well.
I've caught them on regular old nightcrawlers before. If they're hungry enough they'll strike if ya play it right.

I'm heading out but gonna open tomorrow's chat thread before I go. You get first view since you're here. Goodnight and good luck tomorrow!

Reactions: Selectric
I've caught them on regular old nightcrawlers before. If they're hungry enough they'll strike if ya play it right.

I'm heading out but gonna open tomorrow's chat thread before I go. You get first view since you're here. Goodnight and good luck tomorrow!
We'll have a blast. Supposed to be a beautiful day too. You enjoy your day as well :)

Reactions: Debi
Well, I hope you catch a lot out there! I am still waiting for pics of fish!
four of the 20 fish i caught today. Was a better day than yesterday. The pickrel on far right was 21inches

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    795.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    851.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
Yay! Fish pics! Really nice catches, Selectric! And thank you for sharing some gills with me. ;bg3
Np...they were the notable of the 20 lol. I had one other big pickrel but he got off at the boat :(