5-28-2022 Saturday Live Chat

284710708_605534484264317_5786114921516570327_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
I don't know if she knew it at the time, but to "reverse" anything in magic, you walk widdershins (counter clockwise) or reverse something. It's a way to "unwind" or disrupt a spell.
On a similar situation the Native American man on the Skinwalker show mentioned walking clockwise through the sacred area! There is something to all of this.

On a similar situation the Native American man on the Skinwalker show mentioned walking clockwise through the sacred area! There is something to all of this.
I have seen many mystical connections to things on the ranch with the old lore and ways. I think it's all connected, Lynne. I've been saying that here for years now.

I have seen many mystical connections to things on the ranch with the old lore and ways. I think it's all connected, Lynne. I've been saying that here for years now.
It seems the more we thing we are progressing in knowledge we find ourselves right back to where we started.

It seems the more we thing we are progressing in knowledge we find ourselves right back to where we started.
I keep referencing all the old lore, myths and magic. There is always a kernel of truth in them. And now we see that the "realms and planes" referenced by the old psychics like Jean Dixon and Ruth Montgomery appear to be showing up as dimensions in science language! It's all in the semantics. The truths are there, it's just the names that change.

I keep referencing all the old lore, myths and magic. There is always a kernel of truth in them. And now we see that the "realms and planes" referenced by the old psychics like Jean Dixon and Ruth Montgomery appear to be showing up as dimensions in science language! It's all in the semantics. The truths are there, it's just the names that change.
Yep, the nature of reality hasn’t changed just how we view it and the terms we use to describe it.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Debi
Yep, the nature of reality hasn’t changed just how we view it and the terms we use to describe it.
Exactly. I'm really glad I've lived long enough to see this happen! Seriously! My dad promised me I would and once again he was correct.

Well I am going to watch some tv with JIM. So I will say good night for now. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend.

Debi I hope you find something nice to occupy your weekend too.

Exactly. I'm really glad I've lived long enough to see this happen! Seriously! My dad promised me I would and once again he was correct.
He must have been a very wise man.

• Love it
Reactions: Debi
Well I am going to watch some tv with JIM. So I will say good night for now. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend.

Debi I hope you find something nice to occupy your weekend too.
I'll be fine and here's hoping you have a lovely day for a boat ride! Have fun!