5-28-2022 Saturday Live Chat

Good evening. Where can I find it ?

Hi Lynne!
Hi. It was a nice day here. I spent half of it at the stable and the other half cleaning house. Tomorrow lindsey is supposed to take us for a boat ride. So that will be fun. Are you doing anything special tomorrow ?

Reactions: Selectric
Hi. It was a nice day here. I spent half of it at the stable and the other half cleaning house. Tomorrow lindsey is supposed to take us for a boat ride. So that will be fun. Are you doing anything special tomorrow ?
Honey, I don't "do" anymore. BUT, I'm asking for pics of what everybody does so I can join in the fun! Take some shots from the boat tomorrow for me!

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Honey, I don't "do" anymore. BUT, I'm asking for pics of what everybody does so I can join in the fun! Take some shots from the boat tomorrow for me!
I will. I was hoping maybe you were getting some family in or making some special meal.

Reactions: Selectric
Did you catch the link above to Garnet's post, Lynne? Scroll up if you missed it.

Hamburgers it is! lol We shall use the inside grill that we have. No fire involved so nobody goes boom.
A good precaution lol. How’s your hubby’s burn ?

A good precaution lol. How’s your hubby’s burn ?
It's better. I had the wonder burn ointment left so he has used that. My son has been watching him like a hawk to try and keep him out of trouble. He has just never been real "body aware" when it comes to safety issues...as you all know by now!

Reactions: Lynne