5-27-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Some parts of the northern part country are still fortunate enough to have had their highs in the lower 40's today while we climbed to near 90. I'm weather envious here. Just thought they'd have the same oven baked weather as the rest of us. We're seven months away from winter and I'm starting the countdown. It's going to be a HOT summer I feel.

Hi all.
Had some medical tests today and long story short it's a big puzzle.
Early night.
187554056_296297785533864_4517590439619032919_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Some parts of the northern part country are still fortunate enough to have had their highs in the lower 40's today while we climbed to near 90. I'm weather envious here. Just thought they'd have the same oven baked weather as the rest of us. We're seven months away from winter and I'm starting the countdown. It's going to be a HOT summer I feel.
Since I rarely leave my house, I guess the only thing I can complain about is the electric bill for the air conditioner. Sometimes when it is deep summer it struggles to keep up.

Believe it or not, I don't have to go out to have the weather affect me. People with lung disease somehow react to hot weather even when indoors in climate control. (This was your medical fact of the day...lol)

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I was listening to the singer Jewel,then saw her ex Ty Murray,then saw Tuff Hedeman the famous bull rider,then I thought of Lane Frost who was Tuff's great friend but died very young after being gored in the ring. Then I thought about the movie I worked on where I met Tuff. The movie about he and Lane's frienship and Lane's death. 8 Seconds..then I thought about both Lane and Luke Perry who I helped sound like Lane, both died young. Luke was so sweet.
images-14.jpg

Attachments

• download-10.jpg
    download-10.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Debi
Since I rarely leave my house, I guess the only thing I can complain about is the electric bill for the air conditioner. Sometimes when it is deep summer it struggles to keep up.

Believe it or not, I don't have to go out to have the weather affect me. People with lung disease somehow react to hot weather even when indoors in climate control. (This was your medical fact of the day...lol)
I think that it affects us in more ways than we realize mentally and physically. For example, if it's cloudy out, I'm not as lively as I am when the sun is shining.

Reactions: Debi
I was listening to the singer Jewel,then saw her ex Ty Murray,then saw Tuff Hedeman the famous bull rider,then I thought of Lane Frost who was Tuff's great friend but died very young after being gored in the ring. Then I thought about the movie I worked on where I met Tuff. The movie about he and Lane's frienship and Lane's death. 8 Seconds..then I thought about both Lane and Luke Perry who I helped sound like Lane, both died young. Luke was so sweet.
View attachment 32616
Always liked Luke Perry.

Well, I am pleasantly surprised to hear that they are not blacking out the race in our area this year! Indy 500 live on TV! Normally all counties surrounding Indianapolis are in the black out zone. Now, I hope they keep this as a permanent change!

I'm going to lie down (or lay down i will NEVER get that right) in my bedroom and draw the drapes and watch some Film Noir. I also like to say that Film Noirr .Say it with me kids.. Hey,we are French!
I LOVE film noir. I found a lot of old black and white movies to watch, on YouTube.

I have loved old black and white movies since I was a child. In the summer months, my brother and me would stay up late watching one after another.