5-27-2021 Thursday Live Chat

our two chihuahuas are like that, the bed is a big "king of the mountain" playground. the first one up there will not let anything else make it up...lol
I'm kind of amazed at the devious ploys I see happening...lol Like the toy blocks...and the treat steals when someone has their back turned. Otherwise they don't acknowledge the other one is alive.

Reactions: Lynne
Pot pies tonight for SUPPER. Yes, it is an informal meal that I don't have to fuss with today! ;bg3

I am also issuing a public THANK YOU GOD for my plumping issue resolving itself before a scheduled plumber for tomorrow that would have cost big time. It may have cost me 3 bottles of Drano and 5 days, but that's cheap compared to what it would have been. Sometimes the plumber being busy is a good thing!

Reactions: Paintman
I hope they gave him loads of good treats like chicken nuggets or something for that one.

Right now I have two dogs in a "Cold War" status. OMG...I have one who is laying her toys on the ramp to block the other one. Then that one goes and steals her place on the bed when I move the toys and she can get up there. They are hilarious.
Sheena and Zoe have this new thing going on, where they trap Penny at the top of the stairs, and won't let her pass. Pets are so like kids!

Reactions: Paintman
our two chihuahuas are like that, the bed is a big "king of the mountain" playground. the first one up there will not let anything else make it up...lol
Zoey is Queen of the mountain when it comes to my bed, lol !

Reactions: Paulm
Good evening, guys! I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. Time is FLYING! For those of you looking at a loooong weekend, let the shenanigans begin!

Reactions: garnetsilver
In 90's today which,ironically,is how old i feel today

In 90's today which,ironically,is how old i feel today
We hit 80 here but it was overcast. Helped a bit with the clouds. Although yes, the age equation applies here too! lol

I'm going to lie down (or lay down i will NEVER get that right) in my bedroom and draw the drapes and watch some Film Noir. I also like to say that Film Noirr .Say it with me kids.. Hey,we are French!

I'm going to lie down (or lay down i will NEVER get that right) in my bedroom and draw the drapes and watch some Film Noir. I also like to say that Film Noirr .Say it with me kids.. Hey,we are French!
Gunna have to feed those threads this weekend