5-27-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

I may be on a telechat with the doc right at that time, but my TV is gonna be on it! Discovery Channel is covering it from 2 PM on.
I'm watching it on YouTube at this moment.

Well, normally by 4 the afternoon showers are done and over down there. I used to set a clock by the incoming 3PM summer rain. Hopefully they'll get this launch in.

I just spent 45 minutes and two phone calls to figure out this new site my doc is now using, I liked the old one better!

Reactions: garnetsilver
That happens a lot; just when you get comfortable with the way something is set up, they go and change it around. :imp: My bank has changed everything around so that online banking has become a nightmare. I changed to another bank!

Reactions: Debi
That happens a lot; just when you get comfortable with the way something is set up, they go and change it around. :imp: My bank has changed everything around so that online banking has become a nightmare. I changed to another bank!
This one won't work on my laptop but does on my phone. Extremely frustrating.

One million Twitter users and 33 thousand YouTube users are watching the live launch

Reactions: Debi
I just spent 45 minutes and two phone calls to figure out this new site my doc is now using, I liked the old one better!
Sorry to hear. Maybe your feedback to the doc will help improve the video feed. You are tech savvy . What do others think of the link ?