5-27-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Sorry to hear. Maybe your feedback to the doc will help improve the video feed. You are tech savvy . What do others think of the link ?
Well, I just got it to work for me so haven't used this one just yet. I couldn't even connect on it earlier. His appt. is at 4:10...which means I'll probably see a silent liftoff as he talks to doc.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well, I just got it to work for me so haven't used this one just yet. I couldn't even connect on it earlier. His appt. is at 4:10...which means I'll probably see a silent liftoff as he talks to doc.
Preparing ahead of time for the doc. Smart !

ugh I wonder why non-natice californians think it's so great here. I live in the Central Valley which is basically the Hellmouth. Where are you?
A valley, too. The Lehigh Valley. Ever since 911 it has changed drastically; gotten overpopulated and polluted.

This one won't work on my laptop but does on my phone. Extremely frustrating.
The problem was that my former bank's website was really easy to navigate; now they have changed it to accommodate smartphones, which I rarely use. So everything looked tiny and compressed and not very easy to understand. The week after this change, you couldn't even reach them by phone because the lines were tied up with people complaining or having questions. Ugh!