5-27-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Amazing their Sense of smell.
Yes, she's a sniffer. The boys were trying to do the disinfect thing and she was right in the middle so had to pull her out. And that's about 70 pounds of determined dog we're talking about there. And she's pretty verbal about her wants and wishes.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I guess that was a change! Wow!
I took in my great nephew. We'd had him several times over the years, but this time he was here to stay. And we're glad to have him! We just had to relearn teen stuff in the modern age! He's 20 now. And a huge help around here.

You changed his life forever.
Thanks, Critter. He's one of us now and a forever part of our family. He's also trying to figure out how to run a 50 foot line across the ceiling to move the router into the living room so he gets better connection in his side of the house. I see a ladder, hanging stuff, and two guys plotting out there.

You might just get a repeater and see if that helps. No moving anything.
Now, they have tried that before and felt it didn't do enough. That was several years ago. So...I'm just gonna stand back and see what happens tomorrow because, of course, I "have no idea" what I'm talking about. :rolleyes: I'll let ya know how this works out. lol

Now, they have tried that before and felt it didn't do enough. That was several years ago. So...I'm just gonna stand back and see what happens tomorrow because, of course, I "have no idea" what I'm talking about. :rolleyes: I'll let ya know how this works out. lol
Ha ha.