5-26-2023 Friday Live Chat

Everyone must be out having fun tonight.

I'm here just searching for memes for next week...lol Hi Lynne. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hi Debi, we took lindsey out to a late dinner. Then on the way home the Daisey called and wanted to go to Macdonalds for a few burgers. So, I quick ran her out to get them. I suggested picking them up and dropping them off but she wanted to go for a ride I think. She said she needed to be there to pick out her drink. lol I am finally sitting down. Lola is throwing shoes at me for treats.

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Debi, we took lindsey out to a late dinner. Then on the way home the Daisey called and wanted to go to Macdonalds for a few burgers. So, I quick ran her out to get them. I suggested picking them up and dropping them off but she wanted to go for a ride I think. She said she needed to be there to pick out her drink. lol I am finally sitting down. Lola is throwing shoes at me for treats.
I hope you have a good supply of shoes for Lola...lol That is just so cute.

You are so kind to actually take the Daisy out for the burgers. I would have delivered...lol

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
On Patrol is all reruns..,.ALL weekend! So if you missed any of them, this weekend they are on quite a bit.

My husband didn't want to watch "reruns"...therefore we are in Dodge...cuz those aren't reruns, dontcha know. They are "classics". :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman