5-26-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Go take a nap, I saw you were up late. I am going to go to the stable shortly.

Reactions: Selectric
Go take a nap, I saw you were up late. I am going to go to the stable shortly.
I was also up again at 5 AM. Slept from about 3 to 5. Sigh. Had a one hour nap this morning but I think I need another one! lol

I was also up again at 5 AM. Slept from about 3 to 5. Sigh. Had a one hour nap this morning but I think I need another one! lol
I hate those long nights. I feel your pain. I have been listening to the Amber Heard/Johnny Depp trial every day. The ability to stream tv and take it with us on our phones is so cool.

I’ll be back later. I have to get going. Debi , go rest even if you don’t sleep.

Reactions: Debi
Is a hard decision there. But thinking about it, turning invisible too creepy...flying i can see running into birds and such lol...reading other peoples thoughts...Oh Hell No lol...shapeshift...probably be a painful experience...who in their right mind would want to run at the speed of sound...you'd cream sooo many people or things running so fast, you'll never see them. Lift objects with mind, just seems it'd promote being lazy when i can just pick them up myself lol. Healing wounds..if it was healing disease or healing a fatal wound...then absolutely. Purple seems my choice as it would be very handy for what i do to see into walls etc. But being able to pass through something to help people, yeah that'd be great. Place on fire...move right in and look to see if someone is inside. Police/military you can scope out a sketchy place to see if an ambush etc is about to happen.