5-26-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

I’m killing time waiting on the senior I take to the Dr. her appointment was for 10:45 and it is now 12:15 and they haven’t taken her yet !!! I need a bottle of wine lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi everyone!

I was right, the engineer has let this sit on his desk for 2 MONTHS and only came to me yesterday because he never came up with a solution and his a$$ was dangerously close to being in a sling.

I will hand him my solution as I leave work today. It's almost done as I type this.

Oh, they are going to miss me when I'm gone, lol!

1622055210915.png

Reactions: Lynne
OK...this was weird. I put this thread together several days ago. I just found out it's her birthday 5 minutes ago. :oops:

188972403_1573142329558428_2361823433597159667_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
This reminds me of an incident that happened in my younger days. I had gone out with two friends to a club in Philly, which at the time was over an hour from where we all lived. On the way back, the car started developing problems and we were forced to pull over on a lonely stretch of highway. None of us knew anything about cars, so the driver (I'll call her Mary) opened the hood and we sat there hoping for help.

A car pulled over just ahead of us, and I got a really bad feeling about the three men in it. One of them got out and started towards us, and I warned Mary not to trust him. Of course she didn't listen and started to explain about the car. I interrupted her and said that there were other men in our car and that one of them was going to fix it, and that we didn't need any help. They believed me and drove away. Mary was quite angry with me, but I didn't care. I silently prayed to God/dess, and shortly after that, another car stopped, with a woman and kids in it. She offered to drive us to a phone so that we could get help. I call that divine intervention!

• Wow
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
You were directed subconsciously, Stevie and you are on the same Ley line...

Reactions: Lynne