5-25-2023 Thursday Live Chat

Late as usual. It's only a quarter to nine here.
I fell asleep on the couch after work, took a 3 hour nap with a pug on my chest. Late supper and now its time for a hot shower and my nice cool bed. I have set the room temp at 64F lately and am sleeping much better than at 66F.
I plan to get away from work at lunchtime tomorrow. Summer's Opening Weekend is here, ready or not.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Late as usual. It's only a quarter to nine here.
I fell asleep on the couch after work, took a 3 hour nap with a pug on my chest. Late supper and now its time for a hot shower and my nice cool bed. I have set the room temp at 64F lately and am sleeping much better than at 66F.
I plan to get away from work at lunchtime tomorrow. Summer's Opening Weekend is here, ready or not.
The time difference is a bear...lol Glad you get to go play this weekend!

I have two goldfish in it now. It will take a few weeks to stabilize a cycle, but I am watching the water parameters and if ammonia spikes, I have chemicals to adjust it. So, I am hoping it will settle out soon. I have a bit of a neg bacteria bloom that comes with a new tank and out of balance bacteria. It should settle out and clear in a few days. It is a beautiful tank.
I love it when you talk tank

Reactions: Lynne
Oh no not Barney Miller. I feel your pain lol.
Oh Lord! Barney Miller was so 70's.I remember a lot of those god awful earth tone brown polyester pants

I have two goldfish in it now. It will take a few weeks to stabilize a cycle, but I am watching the water parameters and if ammonia spikes, I have chemicals to adjust it. So, I am hoping it will settle out soon. I have a bit of a neg bacteria bloom that comes with a new tank and out of balance bacteria. It should settle out and clear in a few days. It is a beautiful tank.

I had a little freshwater aquarium when I was young. I loved it.