5-25-2023 Thursday Live Chat

Deb it’s a slow chat so far, I think I am going to call it a night.

I am glad you are moving through it.
I'll get there. The meds I'm on have some serious punch to them. I have to go back to my primary for other refills next week and she's NOT going to take my B/P. I'm not leaving in another ambulance. I'm invoking my patient rights since she's no longer treating me for B/P/

I'll get there. The meds I'm on have some serious punch to them. I have to go back to my primary for other refills next week and she's NOT going to take my B/P. I'm not leaving in another ambulance. I'm invoking my patient rights since she's no longer treating me for B/P/
Oh boy. Would a home reader be something you would find helpful? You could monitor it yourself.

Oh boy. Would a home reader be something you would find helpful? You could monitor it yourself.
I have one. I just get a lot of anxiety in Dr. offices these days. Since Tracy's stint of 69 days with his chest, I have developed a bit of PTSD around medical buildings.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I have one. I just get a lot of anxiety in Dr. offices these days. Since Tracy's stint of 69 days with his chest, I have developed a bit of PTSD around medical buildings.
I have the same issue

I am heading out so I will say good night to everyone.

Debi take an early night and go relax