5-23-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

It will be fun to see pics from there. I wait to see how Rivers figures to get you into the mix on those...lol
I was thinking on doing a "Alaska" post and just adding pics all the time. Critters gonna hate me! Beside an Incredible trip with my wife, My goal is ........Aurora Borealis!
Btw, I sent that piece of Shit....China camera back to the depths of amazon today!
My tried and tested Canon EOS 18MP takes great pics and will do just fine! After taking a gabillion pics, I will upload to Flickr for anyone to see....If ya'll want.

Reactions: Selectric
I was thinking on doing a "Alaska" post and just adding pics all the time. Critters gonna hate me! Beside an Incredible trip with my wife, My goal is ........Aurora Borealis!
Btw, I sent that piece of Shit....China camera back to the depths of amazon today!
My tried and tested Canon EOS 18MP takes great pics and will do just fine! After taking a gabillion pics, I will upload to Flickr for anyone to see....If ya'll want.
You can start a thread and go for it. And you have permission to add a Flickr link if you wish. We can handle the photos.

Deb if you want, I may send you and Selec my Itinerary.
Friday; Hotel in new Orleans.
Saturday, Fly to Los Angeles Mega..early. Then From LA to Vancouver BC Canada. 18 hour day!!
Sunday: check out of hotel, and do health inspection 11am. Ship sails 5 pm. Returns the following Sunday.
Will post official Itinerary in Alaska post.

Reactions: Selectric
Deb if you want, I may send you and Selec my Itinerary.
Friday; Hotel in new Orleans.
Saturday, Fly to Los Angeles Mega..early. Then From LA to Vancouver BC Canada. 18 hour day!!
Sunday: check out of hotel, and do health inspection 11am. Ship sails 5 pm. Returns the following Sunday.
Will post official Itinerary in Alaska post.
That would be great! Then we can tell what trouble you are in each day.

I'm still kicking around ideas of where i want to go this year. It's been some years since i went off on an adventure trip. Just gotta pick a destination then hit the ground running ;bg2