5-21-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Tell her to keep pointing that out and keep that steel rod approach going. She might offer to be available for phone consults with her replacement.
She gave then a 30 day notice ! She said she would be available for free consultation for her replacement when needed just to help the person.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Well, thanks to you, and yes, God, they did and it's such a blessing. :D
God kept me up all night with no peace till I made that call. It was constantly nagging me. My logical mind said , nooo she has show dogs. She won’t have anything.

She gave then a 30 day notice ! She said she would be available for free consultation for her replacement when needed just to help the person.
Good for her! Now, let's get her out of the dreaded hospital work. Oy vey...it's just the worst.

Good for her! Now, let's get her out of the dreaded hospital work. Oy vey...it's just the worst.
I totally believe the devil lives at the top of these companies.

God kept me up all night with no peace till I made that call. It was constantly nagging me. My logical mind said , nooo she has show dogs. She won’t have anything.
Well, I'm REALLY glad he kept you awake! lol

She doesn't like a lot of commotion, which is why Audrey was looking to rehome here. She has quite a herd there and it was making Boiler nervous.

Good deal ! I bet this is going to work out just fine.

Reactions: Debi
Well, I'm REALLY glad he kept you awake! lol

She doesn't like a lot of commotion, which is why Audrey was looking to rehome here. She has quite a herd there and it was making Boiler nervous.
They are helping each other. They have to make a very cute pair. Just how she was looking at him straight in the eyes in that pic, I was amazed.

They are helping each other. They have to make a very cute pair. Just how she was looking at him straight in the eyes in that pic, I was amazed.
She does that A LOT! They just communicate that way. I'm just the "got a treat" lady who lives here who's supposed to be got if her man has a problem. Oh, and I'm also good for massages.

She does that A LOT! They just communicate that way. I'm just the "got a treat" lady who lives here who's supposed to be got if her man has a problem. Oh, and I'm also good for massages.
I can so picture this.

Reactions: Debi