5-21-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Debi, that's pretty cool that some animals can get very protective of people.
It's amazed me how fast this happened. She follows him everywhere. She's vocal, too. I call it huffling. It's not a bark, it's not a woof, it's a huffff....to let him know when she wants him to do something...or not do something. It's not been quite 3 weeks and it's like she's been with him her whole life. Where one is the other is, unless she comes to get me and give me a bark to go check him. Then she follows me right back to him. I'm kinda flabbergasted.

I'm praying for her and that's why I asked.
It’s appreciated. She does such a good job they don’t want to loose her. When she got roped into this position they kind of forced it upon her. They asked her to stand in and work the job while they looked fit a replacement. They offered it to her but she refused because the pay was not enough. Well she helped them with doing the fill in and started fixing things. They back filled her old job and pretty much gave her no choice but to sign a contract. They told her they’d release her if something better came along. Well, now we see how these people do business.

It’s appreciated. She does such a good job they don’t want to loose her. When she got roped into this position they kind of forced it upon her. They asked her to stand in and work the job while they looked fit a replacement. They offered it to her but she refused because the pay was not enough. Well she helped them with doing the fill in and started fixing things. They back filled her old job and pretty much gave her no choice but to sign a contract. They told her they’d release her if something better came along. Well, now we see how these people do business.
You tell her to take a strong stand on this. They will push her, but she needs to do a little pushing back.

It's amazed me how fast this happened. She follows him everywhere. She's vocal, too. I call it huffling. It's not a bark, it's not a woof, it's a huffff....to let him know when she wants him to do something...or not do something. It's not been quite 3 weeks and it's like she's been with him her whole life. Where one is the other is, unless she comes to get me and give me a bark to go check him. Then she follows me right back to him. I'm kinda flabbergasted.
I tell you GOD ORCHESTRATED THE WHOLE THING. She was born to be his dog. I’m sure of it.

You tell her to take a strong stand on this. They will push her, but she needs to do a little pushing back.
Yes she is being nice but she can be a steel rod when she wants to. The funny thing is, she has her assistant trained to step into the job. They are way over paying my daughter to get her and her leaving will fix their budget issue.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I tell you GOD ORCHESTRATED THE WHOLE THING. She was born to be his dog. I’m sure of it.
I can't argue that, Lynne. I'm truly amazed at this. I had to train the last dog he had as a support dog. This one seems to be a self trained, ready to go version! Even my son is in awe of this. Now, the funniest thing was my son has very long hair and usually has it pulled back. He came out of the shower today with it lose and came into the room. Boiler RAN for her kennel shaking. She has a real fear of people she doesn't know. Billy went and grabbed a hair tie and she was fine again. Yet, she has never had a fear of hubs from the beginning.

I can't argue that, Lynne. I'm truly amazed at this. I had to train the last dog he had as a support dog. This one seems to be a self trained, ready to go version! Even my son is in awe of this. Now, the funniest thing was my son has very long hair and usually has it pulled back. He came out of the shower today with it lose and came into the room. Boiler RAN for her kennel shaking. She has a real fear of people she doesn't know. Billy went and grabbed a hair tie and she was fine again. Yet, she has never had a fear of hubs from the beginning.
She is a doggie angel. I’m so happy they found each other.

Reactions: Debi
Yes she is being nice but she can be a steel rod when she wants to. The funny thing is, she has her assistant trained to step into the job. They are way over paying my daughter to get her and her leaving will fix their budget issue.
Tell her to keep pointing that out and keep that steel rod approach going. She might offer to be available for phone consults with her replacement.