5-21-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I nominate an octopus. Pretty much any octopus will do. Gotta be better than what we have
Agreed. I think our two governors would be good pals. I would vote for the octopus lol.

Reactions: Paintman
Recharge time. Is hubs schedule any better now?
Yes. He’s back at his old job. Starting at 6:30 am. It’s early but not like middle of the night early.

Reactions: Debi
Sag's also have a following of Guardian Angels to keep them out of trouble.
cuz we need it. I call on those unemployed angels every night during the group prayer. Our 97 year old had heart surgery yesterday.She called me today .She is home and feeling great! I thought they were going to crack open her chest but they were able to go thru the groin and put a ballon-ish thingy into her ventricle and plug the hole. She said she had a preacher come visit her bedside last night after he prayed he turned around to her as he was walking out of the room and said "Goodbye" She said she wished he had said "See you soon!" LOL

cuz we need it. I call on those unemployed angels every night during the group prayer. Our 97 year old had heart surgery yesterday.She called me today .She is home and feeling great! I thought they were going to crack open her chest but they were able to go thru the groin and put a ballon-ish thingy into her ventricle and plug the hole. She said she had a preacher come visit her bedside last night after he prayed he turned around to her as he was walking out of the room and said "Goodbye" She said she wished he had said "See you soon!" LOL
Fantastic!!!! I was almost afraid to ask.

And I know those Angels. I'm a Sag Rising sign.

And Lindsey? How's that going?
They are giving her grief about leaving, I don’t know if they will go as far as not releasing her. Keep her in your prayers. She wants out of hospital work.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Debi, that's pretty cool that some animals can get very protective of people.

They are giving her grief about leaving, I don’t know if they will go as far as not releasing her. Keep her in your prayers. She wants out of hospital work.
I'm praying for her and that's why I asked.