5-20-2018 Live Chat Thread for Sunday

I'm just flying by for a few before I cook. I will be here after supper to update the place.

Armand, go clean the carpets. When you're done there, head this way.... I have several rooms in need of it. :p
Look before you cook ? :)

I spilled a huge cup of coffee you know the one Charleh has? I have one for work and one day rushing to get ready I spilled it all over the white carpet. You can only imagine the verbal ass kickin that ensued from Kellie who has OCD about cleaning. I am gonna have to pay to get it re-carpeted because we rent this place.

Always liked this and now thanks to your post awhile back, know more of its origins.
Oh, I was thinking of this, the bridge in Italy.

Bridge of Sighs.jpg

and this song.

Although I have a similar guitar to the Strat, I prefer Gibson over Fender, the quality and sound cannot be compared to.. not to mention the way it fits perfectly in the palm of my hand making it easier to move across the fretboard without discomfort BUT I cannot afford a Gibson (Les-paul) and when Kellie decided to get me this guitar she was very careful not to break the bank.

here is what I got for my birthday, I was very proud of her not to spend a lot of money and got an awesome deal
Electric Guitar+15w AMP+Strap+Cord+Gigbag Beginner Pack Accessories Green & Red 607353822015 | eBay

Reactions: 7Critter
Although I have a similar guitar to the Strat, I prefer Gibson over Fender, the quality and sound cannot be compared to.. not to mention the way it fits perfectly in the palm of my hand making it easier to move across the fretboard without discomfort BUT I cannot afford a Gibson (Les-paul) and when Kellie decided to get me this guitar she was very careful not to break the bank.

here is what I got for my birthday, I was very proud of her not to spend a lot of money and got an awesome deal
Electric Guitar+15w AMP+Strap+Cord+Gigbag Beginner Pack Accessories Green & Red 607353822015 | eBay
I see now the price dropped 30 bucks I recommend this to anyone who wants a guitar and amp cheap the guitar is made in Japan and is handcrafted, cant beat it for 50 bucks Kellie paid 79 for the same thing back in April.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
For those of you who didn't get this one, the answer is James Cagney in the movie Yankee Doodle Dandy.