5-2-2021 Sunday Live Chat

As long as they put a new roll on the dispenser when using the last of the old roll, and remember to lift the seat, God bless 'em!

Reactions: garnetsilver
As long as they put a new roll on the dispenser when using the last of the old roll, and remember to lift the seat, God bless 'em!
LOL They have their own bathroom. I care not what happens in there...lol They are great guys and smart! Focus is another whole issue at times...lol

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Horse is tucked in and fed and it’s relax time. Debi go watch tv on your new futon and relax. I can hang out for a while.

What kind if horse, Lynne?

I need to shower but will be back afterwards.

Horse is tucked in and fed and it’s relax time. Debi go watch tv on your new futon and relax. I can hang out for a while.
Lynne, I am gonna go crash and burn tonight, but don't feel you have to stay on. You're tuckered out yourself. I'll be checking in on guest mode tonight, but too tired to chat much.

Have a good night, all.

Lynne, I am gonna go crash and burn tonight, but don't feel you have to stay on. You're tuckered out yourself. I'll be checking in on guest mode tonight, but too tired to chat much.

Have a good night, all.
Good night debi rest up

This is Summer

Attachments

• B3AA46D5-570F-4DEE-9C12-64AE8CB20D5B.jpeg
    B3AA46D5-570F-4DEE-9C12-64AE8CB20D5B.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 90
Beautiful horse! Of course, I think all horses are beautiful.