5-2-2021 Sunday Live Chat

I slung dirt in the garden, making a batch of rich planting mix for the seeds and starts. Also got a mountain of aluminum cans ready for recycling, did a grocery run, took the Pug to the groomers to have her nails trimmed and buffed.

Weekends do go too fast.
Well you can feel good about your accomplishments.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Hi Debi, Lynne!

It's that time of year. Got to get the seeds and starts in, in the next ten days or so. Then it eases off for a while.

I want to turn the Memorial Day weekend into 5 days or so, by tossing some vacation days into the mix.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Debi, Lynne!

It's that time of year. Got to get the seeds and starts in, in the next ten days or so. Then it eases off for a while.

I want to turn the Memorial Day weekend into 5 days or so, by tossing some vacation days into the mix.
Good idea on that holiday time.

My son is holding off on planting any more until after the predicted storms tomorrow. Some of his starts are a bit smaller. He has the bigger plants in now.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I usually wait until Mothers day but the forecast looks good so I'm starting after work this week. Might be able to get most of it in before next weekend and take a Saturday off.

Reactions: Debi
I gotta say, that tiller didn't beat me up 30 years ago, like it does now!

I usually wait until Mothers day but the forecast looks good so I'm starting after work this week. Might be able to get most of it in before next weekend and take a Saturday off.
Well, hopefully you have a plan that will work for ya! My son had it all figured out until the updated weather report came in..lol Dang storms...sigh.

I have to admit I'm totally worn out tonight. This owl will not be her normal night owl self tonight. Early to bed!

Funny story. I bought a cheap futon for the living room to replace an old sofa. The guys got it out tonight to burn and put the new futon together. They took it out of the box and said "you better come look at this." There it was...sitting on the floor. Flat. I asked where are the legs to it? Reply was "what legs?" After a bit of looking in the empty box, we found a zipper pouch UNDER the futon with the legs hidden in it. Legs do make a WORLD of difference for sitting on something...lol

I have to admit I'm totally worn out tonight. This owl will not be her normal night owl self tonight. Early to bed!

Funny story. I bought a cheap futon for the living room to replace an old sofa. The guys got it out tonight to burn and put the new futon together. They took it out of the box and said "you better come look at this." There it was...sitting on the floor. Flat. I asked where are the legs to it? Reply was "what legs?" After a bit of looking in the empty box, we found a zipper pouch UNDER the futon with the legs hidden in it. Legs do make a WORLD of difference for sitting on something...lol
Did I mention both boys are dyslexic and also can't find ketchup on the top shelf of the fridge?