5-19-2023 Friday Live Chat

I am happy to hear that. Did you know Sticks was dating Lana Del Rey for awhile?
I heard that and did you know he recently married someone else??? Don't ask me who...I don't know but saw a pic and she's beautiful.

Sticks is indeed on there and he is retired. It's on REELZ channel and also streams on Paramount plus.
How long are the shows? Is it basically the same as before but with a different name? What happened there? It had monster ratings.Was it during the not-cool-to-be-a-cop time?

Reactions: Debi
I heard that and did you know he recently married someone else??? Don't ask me who...I don't know but saw a pic and she's beautiful.
I betcha she is and lucky girl. WOAW I just saw her! Holy Moley! Gorge! I'd marry her too!

Ok guys I've logged in a LOT of Forum hours today....I got a dog and a bird who want some attention. I won't go into detail about Pepper's magic butthole, but last night I looked at him and said "really,Pepper? Really?"

Ok guys I've logged in a LOT of Forum hours today....I got a dog and a bird who want some attention. I won't go into detail about Pepper's magic butthole, but last night I looked at him and said "really,Pepper? Really?"
LOL Go watch the show for a bit. You have done good! And it's on Friday and Saturday 4 hours each night.

lastly...anybody watching Vanderpump Rules? It's off-the-hook this season

Love all y'all and y'uns and y'unses

• Love it
Reactions: Debi
How was your day Debi? I wish you lived in a nearby area , I would bring you some of these cupcakes. This bakery has had my business since Lindsey was a kid. I bought the once popular Barbie cakes from them. You know the one where the doll was in a cake that was the dress. Nobody has ever made cakes as good as this bakery. Their cake window would make you drool.
Cupcakes.......yum.......me want.......