5-19-2022 Thursday Live Chat

That should keep you hopping! I know your daughter is playing. How old is she?
step daughter is 15, daughter is 14...they both play on this travel team, and they each go to different high schools and play on different high school teams. It gets crazy during softball season here

step daughter is 15, daughter is 14...they both play on this travel team, and they each go to different high schools and play on different high school teams. It gets crazy during softball season here
OMG...two of them! You must have to have some strategic planning for getting everybody to the right place at the right times!

OMG...two of them! You must have to have some strategic planning for getting everybody to the right place at the right times!
It's a challenge sometimes

Reactions: Debi
I remember those days, but my boys were 4 years apart in age so it normally made life easier. And when the oldest got his license he became the extra driver and took himself to stuff.

I remember those days, but my boys were 4 years apart in age so it normally made life easier. And when the oldest got his license he became the extra driver and took himself to stuff.
Yeah I can't wait till they each get their school license.

Yeah I can't wait till they each get their school license.
Girls cost less to insure. And normally drive better!

Jay, I'm tired out tonight...been a bit stressful last few days. My son in Peoria and his entire family is down with Covid and I've been on phone or stressing for two days. Ugh. I'm gonna head out tonight but hope to see you tomorrow. Take care, my friend.

Girls cost less to insure. And normally drive better!

Jay, I'm tired out tonight...been a bit stressful last few days. My son in Peoria and his entire family is down with Covid and I've been on phone or stressing for two days. Ugh. I'm gonna head out tonight but hope to see you tomorrow. Take care, my friend.
Goodnight Debi.