5-19-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Got a good live show with Preston Dennett tomorrow night. 9 Eastern. UFO abduction account.

I've heard some interviews with him, I may listen
He's got an abductee that will be discussing her life long involvement with abductions. Bob Bain will do the conversation with them tomorrow. I'll have the link for everyone tomorrow evening.

Also putting out reminders that our member GoneWestUtah will be on the next episode of Skinwalker Ranch Tuesday at 9 PM. Look for all the silver grey hair...lol Chuck Hards.

Reactions: garnetsilver
He's got an abductee that will be discussing her life long involvement with abductions. Bob Bain will do the conversation with them tomorrow. I'll have the link for everyone tomorrow evening.
Have you heard of the documentary "A Tear in the Sky"? I watched it the other day and it was pretty cool.

Have you heard of the documentary "A Tear in the Sky"? I watched it the other day and it was pretty cool.
Those guys were on Skinwalker Ranch last week! Every time they tried to get their equipment to work, it got shut down by something out there. I plan to watch the doc this weekend. I've been a little overwhelmed on the homefront the last few days. Need a treat this weekend so that it shall be!

Reactions: jayiniowa
Those guys were on Skinwalker Ranch last week! Every time they tried to get their equipment to work, it got shut down by something out there. I plan to watch the doc this weekend. I've been a little overwhelmed on the homefront the last few days. Need a treat this weekend so that it shall be!
I still need to catch up on Skinwalker