5-19-2019 Sunday Live Chat Portal

Did you feel angry or scared at the time of the lights going out.I have experienced this lately myself.
No. One time I was just walking along with my girlfriend of the time and telling her about it and she was a little skeptical, then the lights went out as we walked past and winked back on after we'd gone by. And the next one and...
It stopped and I don't get it much now. The last time was about a week and a half ago with the light on the stairs going out in my building while I was going past. It's pretty rare now though. It wasn't anger or fear, but maybe intense emotion generally? I was really in love in the first example and psyched up about an upcoming family holiday in the recent one.

Reactions: ozentity
No. One time I was just walking along with my girlfriend of the time and telling her about it and she was a little skeptical, then the lights went out as we walked past and winked back on after we'd gone by. And the next one and...
It stopped and I don't get it much now. The last time was about a week and a half ago with the light on the stairs going out in my building while I was going past. It's pretty rare now though. It wasn't anger or fear, but maybe intense emotion generally? I was really in love in the first example and psyched up about an upcoming family holiday in the recent one.
There is one street light in the tiny town I live near that goes off any time I drive by.I've seen plenty of other cars go past it and nothing happens,including cars in front of me.I get a bad feeling in this town,like it doesn't want me here.