5-17-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

big-indian-camp.jpg

I don't know if it's my imagination but it seems like every day there are more of these Injuns looking for "pretty white lady,Lynne". I don't know how to "sign" MICHIGAN so I just showed them "the hand".

michigan hand map - Bing

Reactions: Lynne
big-indian-camp.jpg

I don't know if it's my imagination but it seems like every day there are more of these Injuns looking for "pretty white lady,Lynne". I don't know how to "sign" MICHIGAN in sign language so I just showed them the hand. michigan hand map - Bing

Last edited:
Ordered a new dishwasher today, supposed to arrive Friday. So there's my weekend all planned, and I didn't have to fret over unstructured time. It cost about the same as a weekend get-away, as well.
So hey, I got that goin' for me! :cool:

I am radioactive once again, but this time a small, diagnostic dose. I only have to isolate for a couple of days.

Evening rain here, light. Distant thunder once in a while.

1684373907476.png

Ordered a new dishwasher today, supposed to arrive Friday. So there's my weekend all planned, and I didn't have to fret over unstructured time. It cost about the same as a weekend get-away, as well.

I am radioactive once again, but this time a small, diagnostic dose. I only have to isolate for a couple of days.

View attachment 48187
nice outfit! Hi GWU. Hey anybody spent time in the southwest of u.s? I am planning my move to Santa Fe New Mex in about 12 months

OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN ARCHIVED AND IT'S STILL
WEDNESDAY! haha

big-indian-camp.jpg

I don't know if it's my imagination but it seems like every day there are more of these Injuns looking for "pretty white lady,Lynne". I don't know how to "sign" MICHIGAN so I just showed them "the hand".

michigan hand map - Bing
Oh, this made me spit out my tea, just saw this post. Hahahahahaaaaa

View attachment 48187
Praying you fully recover, and it is all worth it. God Bless you.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah