5-17-2019 Friday Live Chat Portal

I figured that would get your attention. Mrs Duke and I spent the whole day in "Amish country" in north central Ohio, saw that shirt in a craft/gift shop in the touristy little town of Berlin. Later we stopped at this winery where Mrs Duke bought a couple bottles semisweet of red.

Ugly Bunny Winery
And did Duke enjoy Amish country? And thank you for my gift! lol

Reactions: ParanormalMom
We had little to none here this year on morels, which we normally have in abundance. But the constant rain and weird temps did them in this year.

I also decided once I get my knife I'm going to make a snake knot out of orange/black Paracord

Reactions: Debi
And did Duke enjoy Amish country? And thank you for my gift! lol

Not as much as Mrs Duke, the whole thing turns out to be a big artsy/crafty shopping trip. I did buy this tshirt, however.
181_550x550_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Not as much as Mrs Duke, the whole thing turns out to be a big artsy/crafty shopping trip. I did buy this tshirt, however.View attachment 18819
Yup! That's Amish country! We have a large community in Indiana who also have many craft stores and homemade items, and even a very large Flea market type of thing that is open most of the summer. Used to go once in a while.

Like the shirt! At least ya got something!

I will share that we reached 84 degrees here today....to be followed shortly by horrific storms again this weekend.