5-17-2019 Friday Live Chat Portal

You must have breezed through school!

I did despite the teachers and bullies. Later in life studying was easy I could read a book a couple of days before an exam, still can. Yep, still do exams, eleven in the past two years and that's life in IT.

Reactions: Debi
About 10 minutes left on this, Lynne....before you fall fall face first into your screen there.

Reactions: Lynne
I did despite the teachers and bullies. Later in life studying was easy I could read a book a couple of days before an exam, still can. Yep, still do exams, eleven in the past two years and that's life in IT.
You are so blessed to have a mind like that!! I had to study so hard and still had trouble with recall.

Reactions: TonyM
About 10 minutes left on this, Lynne....before you fall fall face first into your screen there.
You read me well. I hope you don’t pick up my stuffy nose lol

Reactions: TonyM
I rarely cracked a book in my Junior and Senior year. I just read my friend's notes! lol I was really bad about that but could pull off the grades doing it.

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
Debi could you ever pick up the answer from the teachers mind?

It helps to enjoy what you're studying, IT is still a hobby :)

Trouble at the moment but that will pass.

Reactions: Debi