5-16-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

Checked out Blackmore's Night, Duke. Not quite what i expected but diggin' it.

How's Pepper doing, Jad?
i want to send a photo of our 2023 hillbilly air conditioner which consists of putting a jumbo size ice pack on his back. Panting stopped. He immediately passed out. I am so glad I didn't bring him in for a visit that would be $133 just to walk thru the door...then we get the bloodwork,X-rays,poop smear etc and i'm at $1000 vet bill. again.. it's gunna be a looong hot wummer. ( that is my homage to lynne.)

i want to send a photo of our 2023 hillbilly air conditioner which consists of putting a jumbo size ice pack on his back. Panting stopped. He immediately passed out. I am so glad I didn't bring him in for a visit that would be $133 just to walk thru the door...then we get the bloodwork,X-rays,poop smear etc and i'm at $1000 vet bill. again.. it's gunna be a looong hot wummer. ( that is my homage to lynne.)
There are certain breeds, and certain dogs, that just can't do heat. Bulldogs are one of those, so when my husband says he's chilly and it's 75 in here and his dog is panting, I can blame it on the dog when he has to turn on the air conditioner. lol Seriously, dog cannot do higher than about 73.

There are certain breeds, and certain dogs, that just can't do heat. Bulldogs are one of those, so when my husband says he's chilly and it's 75 in here and his dog is panting, I can blame it on the dog when he has to turn on the air conditioner. lol Seriously, dog cannot do higher than about 73.
woaw that keeps things brisk

Reactions: Debi
Checked out Blackmore's Night, Duke. Not quite what i expected but diggin' it.
For lack of a better term, Blackmore's Night plays what I'd call medieval folk music. When they first started I think they played only medieval instruments and performed in period costumes.
Candice Night, who was Blackmore's girlfriend, has a hauntingly beautiful voice. She'd have been really good with groups like Jethro Tull, Strawbs, Renaissance, Fairport Convention, etc.

Reactions: Selectric