5-16-2019 Thursday Live Chat Portal

Night Christie :)
Jad, Hank Aaron offered to help you move. He is very strong but because he's a cat he doesn't understand a lot of concepts.:p

Attachments

• GzBVhCL.png
    GzBVhCL.png
    513.3 KB · Views: 63
Night Christie :)
Jad, Hank Aaron offered to help you move. He is very strong but because he's a cat he doesn't understand a lot of concepts.:p

His dad helped me tremendously with that photo!!!!! Tell him thanks for offering.

Reactions: Paintman
Night Paint. Night Hank Aaron!

I did a little research. It turns out that there are two sites in Virginia named Belle Grove Plantation and both are related to president James Madison. I was a bit confused during the podcast which one Len's guest Michelle Darnell was talking about.

The Belle Grove Plantation in Middletown VA (near Front Royal) Belle Grove Historic Plantation | Belle Grove Historic Plantation Calendar | Shenandoah Valley, Virginia was built by Major Isaac Hite and his wife Nelly Madison Hite, sister of President James Madison.

The other Belle Grove Plantation Belle Grove Plantation is located near King George, VA is the haunted bed and breakfast that Len's guest was talking about. They have regular tours and what they call haunted night tours.

Reactions: Debi