5-16-2019 Thursday Live Chat Portal

The Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast that she is talking about is near Front Royal Virginia. I have been to Front Royal many, many times. I will have to check out this place and perhaps stay there.
Ohhh! If you do, ask for the Turner room! Most haunted! We want a report!

The Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast that she is talking about is near Front Royal Virginia. I have been to Front Royal many, many times. I will have to check out this place and perhaps stay there.
Remember to wear your ghost proof suit.

Reactions: Debi
I was able to listen just fine when it started to scroll. I think we scrolled through about 7 pages.

Reactions: Debi
That sounds like a fun trip.
U7dX5wg.jpg

How's the moving going, Jad? Smooth? No problems?
I had the organizer woman here working with me from 10-6 @100 p/hr (normally $140). Tmrw she is back for another 10-6. Saturday I will have an electrician and his guy here @ $130 p/hr for both total, to remove light fixtures/built-ins and ceiling fans landlord wants removed..plus the organizer person will also be there @$100 p/hr...so $230 p/hr for minimum 6 hours...then sunday and monday I have a worker for 6 hrs to move crap out of the garage etc @$150 for each day. GO JUNK 2 trucks comes and picks up lots of stuff from/upstairs (each truck,if filled is approx $800 bucks (and they WILL be filled) and Then Tues morning 7am my organizer person ($100 p/hr) and professional movers show up with 5 guys who will pack,box and move everything left into their truck and then the following day drive it 6 hours north to a storage shed I have rented for 2 months ($275 p/month) .Estimate for proffessional movers $9,000.. In the next month we have purchased a shed and will be laying a cement slab for that approx $5500 shed/slab installed.

Oh and the final day I will have to hire my landlords gardener to rip out drip system and a bunch of other B>S

Reactions: Paintman