5-16-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Still packing?
Yup. And just sawed down some boards to put them in the trash. The one thing I hate about scroll saws is no matter how short the job is I always break at least one blade :mad:

Reactions: Debi
Yup. And just sawed down some boards to put them in the trash. The one thing I hate about scroll saws is no matter how short the job is I always break at least one blade :mad:
A common problem with all saws, I think. The guys have been working with chain saws here on downed trees this week. I think all the chains are gonna have to go get sharpened and one needs a new link or new chain.

Reactions: Charleh
A common problem with all saws, I think. The guys have been working with chain saws here on downed trees this week. I think all the chains are gonna have to go get sharpened and one needs a new link or new chain.
I never heard of a replacement link for a saw chain. Well hopefully nobody has to blow more money on blades. That’s gotta be the worst part about trades. Buying saw blades :D

Reactions: Debi
I never heard of a replacement link for a saw chain. Well hopefully nobody has to blow more money on blades. That’s gotta be the worst part about trades. Buying saw blades :D
All I know is there is much under the breath cursing going on....lol We have a lot of trees. And about 68 acres combined farm area to deal with. 3 chainsaws and one is always in the "shop".

Reactions: Charleh