5-15-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

have a couple ongoing projects right now. and in the spare or down time im rebuilding a bike that has seen better days....lol..... always try to stay busy with something.
Me too, I still haven't started my paint by no. I really need to make time for myself. It seems the demands of caretaking others has eaten up a lot of time and by the end of the day I am content to just sit in a chair with a book. It is just a stage in life I guess. I am enjoying the nicer weather and getting outside. You will have to show us your bike project when your done.

Me too, I still haven't started my paint by no. I really need to make time for myself. It seems the demands of caretaking others has eaten up a lot of time and by the end of the day I am content to just sit in a chair with a book. It is just a stage in life I guess. I am enjoying the nicer weather and getting outside. You will have to show us your bike project when your done.
quite often it seems finding those extra minutes for oneself is a very hard task.... time is quite elusive it seems. i usually get up very early on saturdays and get all the yard work done before 10 am so to have the rest of the day for myself and whatever may be planned out. and i set aside a weekend a month if possible, for just outdoor activities like hiking, camping, fishing atc.... especially during the spring/summer. i dont travel much anymore so setting aside blocks of time for just enjoyment is a must..... ill post before and after pics of the bike project once finished. it is deffinately a job in the making with the outcome i am seeking. ( may have bitten off a little much with this one, but we will see how it goes....lol )

quite often it seems finding those extra minutes for oneself is a very hard task.... time is quite elusive it seems. i usually get up very early on saturdays and get all the yard work done before 10 am so to have the rest of the day for myself and whatever may be planned out. and i set aside a weekend a month if possible, for just outdoor activities like hiking, camping, fishing atc.... especially during the spring/summer. i dont travel much anymore so setting aside blocks of time for just enjoyment is a must..... ill post before and after pics of the bike project once finished. it is deffinately a job in the making with the outcome i am seeking. ( may have bitten off a little much with this one, but we will see how it goes....lol )
You do everything well, I expect you will manage it. I need to take your advice and stop being lazy in the mornings. I need to get stuff done early. Have a great day my friend. I will be off here in a few.

You do everything well, I expect you will manage it. I need to take your advice and stop being lazy in the mornings. I need to get stuff done early. Have a great day my friend. I will be off here in a few.
yep, it is time for me to get busy as well, you have a great day Lynne and enjoy the nicer weather you are having.

*View attachment 59339
Last thing you bought on Amazon is
20231204_155925.jpg