5-15-2023 Monday Live Chat

I had a small bit of wine, chocolates, and an hour phone call each with my two out of state boys. Billy made a lovely dinner and served it to me in bed. It was good.
That was so nice. Its nice to feel appreciated. My mom was not feeling too well yesterday and I am worried she put on a brave front at the dinner for us all. She was looking quite frail and my alarm bells were going off. She was going to go into the dr. this morning if she wasn't feeling better, and I need to call her because I haven't heard yet. Her and my dad have been fighting a lingering illiness. It is probably just alergies but it does concern me. Dad is doing much better and looked his old self yesterday. Mom not so much.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
That was so nice. Its nice to feel appreciated. My mom was not feeling too well yesterday and I am worried she put on a brave front at the dinner for us all. She was looking quite frail and my alarm bells were going off. She was going to go into the dr. this morning if she wasn't feeling better, and I need to call her because I haven't heard yet. Her and my dad have been fighting a lingering illiness. It is probably just alergies but it does concern me. Dad is doing much better and looked his old self yesterday. Mom not so much.
The allergens are above HIGH this year. I've stayed in and I'm still having issues with them!

Reactions: Lynne
I am convinced that if I could have a chief and a fulltime housekeeper, life would be perfect.

Reactions: Debi
I did warn you about "retirement"...lol
I get a day of down time when I should be catching up on my own chores and find I just want to sit and stare at my fish. lol.