5-15-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

More disturbing was hubs said, "Need a new Kuerig soon." He never googled or searched and neither did I. Next day we both have Kuerig ads.

Reactions: Paulm
Any new art projects, Paul?

couple of things in the early stages...just got to get past the sketch/idea phase, plus been jumping between 4 different projects....lol..

Reactions: Debi
couple of things in the early stages...just got to get past the sketch/idea phase, plus been jumping between 4 different projects....lol..
I hear that's "normal" for you artist types!

More disturbing was hubs said, "Need a new Kuerig soon." He never googled or searched and neither did I. Next day we both have Kuerig ads.
do you have alexa or google or a smart tv...???

do you have alexa or google or a smart tv...???
I won't use alexa but have one on my Kindle, which I turned "off" but it won't let me delete. Also Cortana on computer which I won't use but can't delete. And we have a smart TV but I don't use those features.

Turned off Google on my phone as well. It's all over. I don't think turning them to "off" does much!

I won't use alexa but have one on my Kindle, which I turned "off" but it won't let me delete. Also Cortana on computer which I won't use but can't delete. And we have a smart TV but I don't use those features.
yeah I have a google assistant or spot or whatever its called...lol... and a smart phone. I think theres a reason why you cant delete those functions, and its not a good one....lol