5-14-2023 Sunday Live Chat

Good Sunday Mother's Day to all the ladies who are a mom of kids or pets. Self-sacrifice is something you are familiar with lol. God bless you all especially today. I am taking my mom out to an early dinner today.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY PARA-MOMS !!!

Debi, Lynne, Garnet, JAD, Donna, And all the others I don't know or forgot.

Mothers are the heartbeat of our World! Without all your Love and dedication, we would truly be nothing!

Hope you all...have the best day!! ;)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY PARA-MOMS !!!

Debi, Lynne, Garnet, JAD, Donna, And all the others I don't know or forgot.

Mothers are the heartbeat of our World! Without all your Love and dedication, we would truly be nothing!

Hope you all...have the best day!! ;)
Mrs Duke and I went out to our favorite Asian restaurant last night after church. After eating, Mrs Duke went to the bathroom while I went to get the car. As I was walking out the door, a very colorfully attired woman coming in wished me a happy Mother's Day. I responded, "Thanks, I think."

Mrs Duke and I went out to our favorite Asian restaurant last night after church. After eating, Mrs Duke went to the bathroom while I went to get the car. As I was walking out the door, a very colorfully attired woman coming in wished me a happy Mother's Day. I responded, "Thanks, I think."
Yea, that would have been a confusing, awkward moment for sure!

To anyone out there that maybe feeling a little blue, I hope this cheers you up.
wholesome-memes-hurtingsouls-98-645b9e36c2132__700.jpg

To anyone out there that maybe feeling a little blue, I hope this cheers you up.
View attachment 48114
Love is everything and the best part of living. Even animals want to love and be loved. Thanks for this beautiful pic on a day all about those we love and for some we miss.