5-14-2022 Saturday Live Chat

Good morning gang. We had a rare perfect day here in E. Michigan yesterday. I spent the entire day outside. I fell asleep early due to all the fresh air, only to be awoke at 6am to a horrible crashing sound. My cat had knocked off a beautiful, huge glass globe from a top shelf. I had it there for protection. It obviously wasn’t ! Nothing like cleaning glass shards at 6 am. I am trying to gather myself lol. I will miss my beautiful glass candle holder. Toby is lucky I love him so much.
When I first brought Zoey and Sheena home, the very first night they knocked my dress coat off a hook and slept on it. I found a first edition Nancy Drew book in the litter box. When they were let out to explore the rest of the house, they broke Mr. Garnet's favorite coffee mug that he'd had for over twenty years, and knocked his keyboard off the desk. Ahh, gotta love 'em!

Sorry you lost the beautiful glass globe, though!

Reactions: 7Critter
I'm freaking out my sister's dog swallowed that plastic container stuff for one of those babybel mini cheeses I had earlier ugh

She was panting and acting kinda odd too so I'm freaking out

She was panting and acting kinda odd too so I'm freaking out
Normally, the wax covering food is not toxic. Depends on how much of it she ate!

Normally, the wax covering food is not toxic. Depends on how much of it she ate!

It was a whole one and she swallowed it whole which is what scares me