5-14-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

I do, I'm cooking tomorrow. I do the best beef stew with mash and dumplings. I should do bread as well.
And there ya go! Perfect sounding meal! I already have chicken thawing for tomorrow in the fridge, but a nice stew does sound good.

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
I do, I'm cooking tomorrow. I do the best beef stew with mash and dumplings. I should do bread as well.
That sounds great. I’m going to make bean soup with my Easter hambone. The bread will go good.

Reactions: TonyM
Good advice. I think the doe was too soft. I needed to add in a bit more flour and knead it more. It didn’t have the right feel. I should have known.
That can do it as well. See? You now "know" the feel it should have! Good job, kid! Next time just go ahead and knead in that extra flour.

Reactions: Lynne
And there ya go! Perfect sounding meal! I already have chicken thawing for tomorrow in the fridge, but a nice stew does sound good.

Yeah I haven't done that in ages. I've decided cooking one great meal a week is fine as I continue to lose weight.

Reactions: Debi
That sounds great. I’m going to make bean soup with my Easter hambone. The bread will go good.
I need to do that too! Good ideas for my menu planning. I have that hambone in there just waiting.

That can do it as well. See? You now "know" the feel it should have! Good job, kid! Next time just go ahead and knead in that extra flour.
It’s a learning process for sure

I need to do that too! Good ideas for my menu planning. I have that hambone in there just waiting.
I like what I call dump dinners. I get out the slow cooker and dump in whatever I have that needs to be used up lol.

Reactions: TonyM
Yeah I haven't done that in ages. I've decided cooking one great meal a week is fine as I continue to lose weight.
I just need to remember to add in more veggies for me. I'm really bad about that. I need to get over my picky eating issues.
I like what I call dump dinners. I get out the slow cooker and dump in whatever I have they needs to be used up lol.
Could not cook without my crock pot!