5-14-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

He was 84, I think. And he just recently "retired", so he may have had some medical issues.
Linda Milton Howe retired also if what I read was real news.

Linda Milton Howe retired also if what I read was real news.
She "retired" from George's show, basically! Yet she did make an appearance on there with George Knapp since that announcement! Weird.

She "retired" from George's show, basically! Yet she did make an appearance on there with George Knapp since that announcement! Weird.
Well Noorey has made some strange bed fellows lately. The supplement guy and Gaia scandals are enough to make good journalists stay away.

Well Noorey has made some strange bed fellows lately. The supplement guy and Gaia scandals are enough to make good journalists stay away.
Gaia scandals? You mean with the skulls?

And Dr. Wallet is soooo on the line of medical fraud with his newest claims. Ugh. I cannot listen to him.

Reactions: Lynne
I did a lot of baking tonight. I’m mad my bread dropped. First flop in months. Thought I mastered it. It still tastes great but the top is a bit flat. I hate when that happens.

I did a lot of baking tonight. I’m mad my bread dropped. First flop in months. Thought I mastered it. It still tastes great but the top is a bit flat. I hate when that happens.
That can happen with humid weather, Lynne. Or old yeast. Or both! Even pros have that occur at times.