5-13-2024 Monday Live Chat

I got past the second stage on my summer yard project. Step one was getting rid of the dead patches, I now have a beautiful strip of healthy green grass which made me realize that the entire rest of the lawn is mostly weeds. Will need to fix that at a later date.

The next step is replacing the shed. The old shed is(was) almost 30 years old and was falling apart in places. Over the weekend I emptied it, threw out about 2/3rds of what was in it and got it removed. Next I need to prep the ground for a new shed, bigger, better and a little further away from the house because the last one was too close. After that the final project is to build a fence so the dog can have a nice big yard to run around.

I was limping around Saturday night smelling like Bengay. My daughter asked if I was alright, I told her that I'm fine just old. She scoffed and said "You're not that old Dad!" I told her "I was born in the 1900s" to which she laughed and said "Dad, c'mon you're not... wait... okay but... you're still not that old"

I got past the second stage on my summer yard project. Step one was getting rid of the dead patches, I now have a beautiful strip of healthy green grass which made me realize that the entire rest of the lawn is mostly weeds. Will need to fix that at a later date.

The next step is replacing the shed. The old shed is(was) almost 30 years old and was falling apart in places. Over the weekend I emptied it, threw out about 2/3rds of what was in it and got it removed. Next I need to prep the ground for a new shed, bigger, better and a little further away from the house because the last one was too close. After that the final project is to build a fence so the dog can have a nice big yard to run around.

I was limping around Saturday night smelling like Bengay. My daughter asked if I was alright, I told her that I'm fine just old. She scoffed and said "You're not that old Dad!" I told her "I was born in the 1900s" to which she laughed and said "Dad, c'mon you're not... wait... okay but... you're still not that old"
sounds like things are shaping up nicely at your place. You are inspiring me.

Good Afternoon Everyone. :)
ba266423e4dd8c28f3c7bcece03bc82d.jpg

sorry ive been away. my oldest got married and then he tooth pulled and a business trip. so was busy trying to help her. cant believe my lil girls a married woman now
Congratulations Jelley. I hope you see this, I wasn't back on yesterday. Time keeps passing and the kids keep growing up. It happens to us all. Hopefully she will have a long and blessed marriage.